- Add support for sorl
- Extend the Admin widget to support sorl, imagekit and css for thumbnailing.
- Add a simple Video model for attaching extrnal video-urls to an
- Add more mime type choices for enclosures.
- Upgrade imagekit to 3.0.4
- Bump python-twitter to 1.0 and django-taggit to 0.10a1
- Remove settings.SITE_ID default from Site field.
- Setup Travis CI.
- Support Django 1.5’s customizable user model. This change makes
django-podacasting usuable only on Django versions 1.4 and greater.
- Fix autoslug
- Fix for non ImageKit installs
- Support Django 1.4’s timezone-aware datetimes
- Bump imagekit version to 2.0.1
- Add the missing publish option for shows in admin #9
- Fix upload path for images, slugify was stripping the extension.
- Simply user relationships to episodes and shows. Most importantly
changing ‘authors’ to an ‘author_text’ charfield, and adding a
Show.owner field. Requires a migration.
- Remove unused show feed templates which were part of old django
- Bump imagekit version to 1.1.0
- Many small fixes.
- Upgrade imagekit for better thumbnailing.
- Better forms and internationalized templates.